Yes, you read the title right. The sauce is really good and super easy but I have a funny story about making it recently. In the interest of being healthy I decided that instead of using spaghetti noodles like I typically do with this recipe that I would make spaghetti squash.
If you use freshly cooked pasta and add this sauce you get noodles in a nice creamy sauce. However, the spaghetti squash “noodles” don’t heat up the sauce enough so it just sits on top. The flavor is still good but the recipe is not quite right. So I suggest using actually noodles for this sauce.
- 1 Large Avocado
- Juice form 1 Lemon
- Garlic 1-1 1/2 Tbs. Garlic
- 3 Tbs Fresh Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- While your pasta is cooking combine all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Pulse to desired creaminess.
- Serve over freshly cooked warm pasta.
- Garnish with basil leaves and grated Parmesan cheese.
What do you think of this recipe? Is this something they you would be interested in trying? Have a happy Friday!
Use PROMO CODE: LACIMCGEE for 15% off