Foodie Friday is back. My apologies for missing last week, I have been busy lately but this week I had time to cook. Alright, this recipe is actually one that I got from a friend and it is excellent, not to mention easy to make.
- 2 ½ C. Flour
- ¾ C. Sugar
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- 1 C. Coconut Oil -Softened
- 16 Oz. Raspberry Preserves
- ½ C. Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbs. Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 300℉. Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper. Leave some excess on the sides for easier removal.
- Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl with the soften coconut oil. Mix until well combined, it will be crumbly. Set aside ½ C. This is your topping.
- Press the mix evenly into the prepared pan using a spatula. If the mix is sticking to the spatula, dust lightly with additional flour. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn the temperature up to 350℉.
- Spread the raspberry preserves evenly over the warm crust. Sprinkle on remaining flour mix as a topping.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Raspberry filling should be bubbling along the edges.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes on the counter before cooling in the fridge for an additional two hours.
- To make the glaze, combine powdered sugar and almond milk into a small bowl, whisk into glaze.
- Drizzle bars with glaze, cut and serve.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe. The flavor is great. Let me know what you think and have a great Friday!