I don’t make meatballs often but they good and fairly easy to make. Last night we had meatball subs and I used venison for the meatballs, however you are welcome to use beef or turkey to make yours.
- 1 lb Ground Meat – beef or turkey both work well
- 1 C. Bread Crumbs – I use Italian bread crumbs, if you use regular I would also add 2-3 tsps of Italian herb seasoning to the mix.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tsp. Garlic
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat over to 350℉
- Prepare a baking sheet with either parchment paper or with reusable baking liner.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix all together well. I used a handheld potato masher originally.
- Roll out into one inch diameter balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- These can either be eaten right away or frozen for when you don’t feel light cooking.
Have you ever made meatballs before? If so please feel free to share your recipe!
Use PROMO CODE: LACIMCGEE for 15% off