Good morning! I hope your Friday is going well, if its not, well at least tomorrow is Saturday. This week’s recipe is easy, something you can throw together with limited ingredients.
- Cherry Tomatoes – Sliced in Half
- Lemon – Zest and Juice (you can use white wine vinegar also or instead of lemon)
- Olive Oil
- Garlic – Minced
- Red Pepper (if desired)
- Parmesan Cheese – Shredded
**NOTE** If you don’t have some of these ingredients that is okay. Feel free to make this based on your preferred flavors or what is in your pantry. For the herbs: fresh are better but dried will work just fine.
- Cook the pasta as directed. Save one cup of pasta water before you drain the noodles.
- While the pasta cooks heat olive oil to medium heat and brown the garlic, be careful it will burn easily. Add the tomatoes and saute. Add the lemon zest and herbs (thyme, basil, oregano).
- Once the pasta is done pour in the pasta to the sauce and add a couple tablespoons of butter.
- Once everything is combined add the pasta and lemon juice (or vinegar). Add red pepper if desired.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Get some fantastic outdoorsy gear at Wildish.
For 20% off use Promo Code: lmcgee56-20off