Keltin actually found a the original version of the recipe but I didn’t have everything that recipe called for so I made my own variation. It is a winner and fantastic on grilled summer vegetables. An easy recipe that can be prepped before hand as a way to add flavor to any dish!
- 1/2 C. Unsalted Butter at Room Temperature
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Red Pepper Flakes (Can be replaced with fresh minced serrano peppers)
- 1 Tbs. Ground Coriander
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves Finely Chopped
- 1 – 1 1/2 Tbs. Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 – 3 Tbs. Finely Chopped Fresh Cilantro.
- Stir all herbs and spices into the butter until well combined.
- Wrap mixed butter in plastic wrap or wax paper and refrigerate for at least an hour before use.
- Server on hot corn on the cob.