I got the idea for this recipe from Ice Cream Magazine and it looked perfect for summer. Bright and refreshing with a hit of tartness from the limes and an elevated flavor with the lavender.
- 2 C. Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- Zest and Juice from 1 Lime
- 1/2 C. Lavender Sugar (can be added in addition to or instead of)
- 1 C. Greek Yogurt (Plain)
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Bean Pasta or Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Salt
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
- Freeze as popsicles or in ice cream container. Serve when it is hot out.
I originally intended to serve this as popsicles but I haven’t been able to find the molds except online and I didn’t feel like ordering them so we are it like ice cream. However you eat this summer treat, enjoy!