This trip was too short but we did get to spend time with friends and family. On top of that I got to cross another state off my list! This is not a state I expected to be able to check off so soon, partly due to the distance. Nebraska was a lot of corn fields that transitioned into rolling sand hills. This part of the country is crossed by train tracks and cattle. If you want textbook pastoral scenes, this is where to visit.
- Introduction – A bit of late summer adventure.
- The Road Trip – On the road again!
- Thedford, NE – Small town exploration.
- Hiking Nebraska National Forest – Macro-photography and a fire tower.
- Kinkaider Brewing Co. – Good local beer.
All in all this was a wonderful, if short trip and there are things that I would like to be able to go back and see. One of those would be visiting the state capital of Lincoln, NE. Keltin is a fan of state capitol buildings. Here is to the end of another wonderful trip. Remember to leave no trace and safe travels!
Thank you KW Photography for allowing me to use your wonderful photos!
If you like the banner check out this design and others at Canva!