I have been nominated for two awards recently and I would to thank my fellow bloggers that nominated me and nominate other fantastic blogs that are worth reading.
Blogger Recognition Award
Thank you Julia for the nomination.
I started this blog to make myself write everyday. I’d like to think that I’m improving my writing skills daily.
My advice to new bloggers is to follow other blogs and share yours. Be proud of what you write.
Now for the nominations:
- https://89andcountingblog.wordpress.com/ – a wonderfully well written movie blog
- https://bookwormmuse.wordpress.com/ – one of my new favorite blogs
- https://ofmariaantonia.wordpress.com/ – what is better than books, photography and tea?
- https://storygirl81245271.wordpress.com/ – poetry anyone?
- https://theanxiousgardener.com/ – for those who garden
- https://bearlyblog.wordpress.com/ – showing the beauty of Alaska
- https://wordnerdscribbles.wordpress.com/ – Texas author
- https://etbtravelphotography.com/ – travel photographer
- http://cookingwithawallflower.com/ – new recipes
- https://clearskytexas.com/ – exploring the outdoors
- https://raynotbradbury.com/ – creative writing and stories
- https://puppiesandglitter.wordpress.com/ – life stories and happy dogs
- https://mythsofthemirror.com/ – fantasy author
- https://kaylaannauthor.wordpress.com/ – creative writer who is a fantastic help to new bloggers
- https://thestoriesinbetween.com/ – fiction and poerty
The Rules for the Blogger Recognition Award are as follows:
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide links to their blog.
2.Write a post to show your award.
3.Attach the award to your post.
4.Write a brief story of how your blog started.
5.Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
6.Select the 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
7.Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
Thank you My Authentic Self for the nomination!
What inspired you or why did you start blogging? I started blogging because it would give me a good way to write everyday and a way to share it.
What is the reason behind your blog name and/or url? Originally this was meant to be just a travel blog but I’ve realized that I have more stories to tell.
In your personal opinion, what is your favorite blog or best blog you have posted so far and why? One of my favorites is Prose: Summer.
What are some of your favorite tips for new bloggers? Don’t give up, your blog will get attention. It takes time and effort.
How has blogging changed your life? Blogging has helped me to connect with other writers.
Do you like music? If so, what are some of your favorite artists or songs etc? I love music and pretty much any genre. I really like instrumental like Two Steps from Hell and Audiomachine.
Do you read? If so, what are some of your favorite books or authors? Tolkien and Neil Gaiman
What are some of your hobbies? Reading, writing, cooking, and gardening.
What places do you really want to see, experience or visit? I want to visit Ireland so badly.
If there was one thing (anything) in humanity or the world you could change without question ifs or buts, what would it be? I wish I could make people think things through before they say or do anything, really consider the affect their words and actions might have.
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- Growing up did you learn how to cook?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What have you learned from blogging?
- Tea or coffee? Why?
- Do you have any pets?
- Have you ever considered writing a book? If, yes, what genre?
- Where do you want to travel to?
- What is one thing off your bucket list?
- https://wandereralaskaphoto.net/ – Alaska Photos
- https://traveling-trish.com/ – Traveling
- https://manythingsbookish.wordpress.com/ – Writing and books
- https://savannahyoungblood.wordpress.com/ – Hard truths
- https://feelgood-photography.com/ – Beautiful photography
Rules For The Liebster Award
Write about your blog and thank the person who nominated you. Share a link to their blog and write a little something about their blog too.
Display the award on your blog
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
Answer the questions provided.
Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
List these rules in your post
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated.
Also, if you enjoy my blog please consider buying me a cup of coffee.