We all know that 2020 and 2021 have been crazy. As a travel blogger that couldn’t travel much I had to make some changes over the past couple of years regarding the content I produce. If you missed anything here are some of the new content items:
- Author Interviews – Meet some great writers who have wonderful stories to tell.
- Thru-Hiker Interview – A year after finishing the Ice Age Trail, Emily Ford reflects on her hike and the icon it made her.
- Road Trip Tips – Everywhere from where to stay to what to pack for the perfect road trip!
- Travel Tips and Articles – Everything from dark skies to working towards sustainable travel with more on the way.
- Discover Texas – Texas weekend trips!
- Campfire Stories – Spooky tales to tell around the campfire.
- YouTube Videos – If you are not a reader, keep up via video.
To help make sure that my readers like these new topics I have created a short survey. This is an anonymous, no email requested, five question survey that I will use to help plan the 2022 content for McGee Travel Tales.
Thank you in advance for taking a couple of moments to provide some feedback. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you to all those that follow my site, I wouldn’t be here without you. Remember to leave no trace and safe travels!
Thank you KW Photography for allowing me to use your wonderful photos!
If you like the banner check out this design and others at Canva!