With Valentines coming up next week I felt that I needed to share some delicious and easy Valentines Day treats! I love making them and sharing them with the special people in my life.
What are your favorite things to make for Valentines Day?
I know this is a little late but these recipes can be enjoyed at any time, not just on Valentines.
Valentine’s Day is an interesting holiday; some people love it, some hate it, and many are indifferent. I like it and decided to make a couple of treats to celebrate the day: Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Triple Chocolate Cookies.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries:
These are easy enough to do and don’t take too long.
- Wash and dry completely strawberries
- Melt dipping chocolate according to directions
- Holding the green tops of the strawberries dip them in the melted chocolate
- Let dry on a wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Decorate with white chocolate if desired.
Triple Chocolate Cookies:
These are my go to cookies and everyone that has tried them loves them. I found the original recipe on…
View original post 166 more words