I currently do not own an ice cream maker but I still wanted to make some, so no churn it is. This recipe is fairly simple and tastes pretty good too.
- 2 ½ C. Whipping Cream – Cold
- 14 Oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 Tbs. Kahlua – I used homemade, please feel free to use store bought
- Chocolate Sauce
- Whisk the cream into stiff peaks. You want it to hold its shape but still have a nice smooth texture.
- Gently fold in the condensed milk and kahlua with a spatula.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top. Carefully swirl the chocolate sauce through the ice cream.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight.
This recipe is fun and easy. If you don’t like chocolate and Kahlua, mix in something else. This one taste great and is quick to make even if it does take time to freeze.
I’d love to know your favorite ice cream recipes. Feel free to comment below. Have a great Friday!