I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you Moments with Cynthia for this nomination!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
CREATOR OF THE AWARD:
This wonderful award was created by Okoto Enigma! Okoto created this award because according to her, there are many great blogs which deserve recognition. She decided to call this award ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’ so as to name after her name- ‘Enigma’ which means ‘mystery’.
FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I love to cook and to try new things in my cooking, from simply changing a spice to whole new recipes.
- One of my favorite things to do is just to get out and explore. Mostly hikes and such but when I have the time I love museums – especially science and history.
- I really like to garden and grow herbs and vegetables but I’m not very good at it. Still, it doesn’t stop me from trying and learning.
MY FAVORITE POSTS:
ANSWERS FOR MY NOMINATOR:
What’s the one thing you like the most about this blogging community? I’ve found that everyone is supportive of others and more than happy to help if a new blogger has questions.
What’s something you look forward to doing one day? One day I’m going to travel more. Right now I’m saving but I’ve got wanderlust that needs to be sated.
Favorite color? Purple, deep purple with a hint of navy blue.
What’s your favorite hobby? Reading and writing
Do you have a pet(s)? Yes, I have a rescued dog named Bear. He is a yellow lab-something mix. I’ve had him since he was 12 weeks old and he is now two and a half. He loves to swim, run with me, and is my exploring companion.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- Of the places you have visited, where would you go back to?
- Do you have any pets?
- How long did you consider starting your blog before you finally did?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you prefer a beach or the mountains?
- 89 and Counting
- Steph’s Photos
- Book Dragon Lair
- Stuffed Shelves
- The Thursday Blonde
- Kitchen Insights
- Kat Loves Books