I wanted a fun, simple recipe to make for the weekend and I came up with one that it is super easy and way too tasty. Next time I make this I’ll make sure there are more people around to share it with so I can’t eat it all.
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Favorite Ice Cream (We used Bluebell Dutch Chocolate)
- Caramel Sauce (Made from sweetened condensed milk – recipe)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Gram Cracker Crumbles
- If you are making your caramel make it the day before so it has time to cool before use.
- Let the ice cream melt just enough where it is easy to scoop and fill the pie crust, spreading the ice cream and even as possible. Put ice cream filled pie crust in the freezer to harden for at least two hours.
- Remove pie from freezer and add a layer of caramel sauce.
- Add a small mountain of mini marshmallows on top of the caramel layer. Drizzle with caramel and garnish with mini chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbles.
- Cover and freeze before serving.
Note: If the marshmallows stay in the freezer too long they will get freezer burned.
I hope everyone is doing well and that this recipe can bring a bit of sweetness to your day. Happy Friday.